tow · nuhng
Toning is making your muscles more firmer and aesthetically noticeable from reducing your body fat.
Higher repetitions of low volume weights increases fat burning and muscle density.
You'll have greater muscle definition when your toning skill increases. This is for looking aesthetically attractive and is associated to hard work physically.
- Avoid wanting instant results. Toning takes time, it won’t happen overnight.
- Avoid trying to target specific areas of the body to tone.
- Avoid heavy lifting and little repetition. To be toned, you must be able to do more repetition in exercises because that is more movement and therefore more energy being used and calories burned.
- You will have lower body fat.
- Your muscles will show more.
- Your physique will be more aesthetic and appealing.