stuh · bi · luh · tee
Balance is how well you’re able to control your body’s center of gravity while supported on some type of base.
You need to train in a unstable environment (Proprioception) where you body requires to naturally keep a hold of itself. It will cause particular muscles to shake to compensate t the unstable exercise.
Stability is necessary for all locomotor and object control skills. Stability skills are focused on maintaining and acquiring balance, both static and dynamic
- Avoid lack of sleep because it can impair your cognitive function.
- Avoid workout machines because they tend to remove stability in the exercise.
- Avoid exercises on a flat, sturdy surface because it doesn’t challenge your balancing.
- You’ll be able to have a stronger core. You’ll be prone to fewer injuries and protect your joints.
- You’ll be able to control your body position when you are playing sports.
- You will be less likely to trip or fall. Even if you do, you can easily catch your fall.