pau · ur
Power is strength with speed added as a variable. It’s your ability to apply maximum force in minimum time.
Any explosive movement has a power component and will work on improving this skill.
The ability to produce force at greater lengths is very beneficial from power exercises. This means you can be
- Avoid doing too many reps. Pushing yourself out can tire you out and make you fatigue.
- Avoid having poor form when you are working on power training.
- Avoid slow repetition, your goal is to produce as much force as possible.
- You’ll be able to run faster, hit harder, and jump higher than the rest of your peers.
- You’ll be more explosive in all the activities and sports you participate in.
- You will have more strength to protect yourself.