uhn · dur · uhns
Endurance is your body’s ability to take up, process and deliver oxygen to your working muscles.
You increase endurance by performing aerobic exercise at a moderate intensity. The longer the duration will help you increase your endurance.
Endurance allows you to perform tasks at a longer durations
- Avoid decreasing your physical activity. If decrease physical activity it can be hard to keep it up.
- Avoid a poor diet because that can cause a lack of energy, which make it more difficult to sustain intense activities.
- Avoid short-burst exercises because it focuses more on strength and quickness rather then endurance.
- You’ll be able to build up your tolerance for getting less tired. You’ll be able to outlast your peers when doing any activity that requires strenuous exercise, like running.
- You’ll be able to have better mental strength because it takes a lot mentally to endure strenuous exercise.