kleh · ruh · tee / fow · kuhs
Clarity is the mental clearness or lucidity as to understanding. A state of mind in which your perception is clear and you are able to sustain focus and operate at a high level.
To build clarity, you need to build space around your environment that prevents a fog or disruption to your mind.
Having clarity and focus helps you clear your mind of any stress or negative emotion. It's important to stay positive and to have a direction.
- Avoid overworking yourself because that causes you to lose focus because you will lose energy.
- Avoid lack of sleep because you will be too tired most of the time causing you to not think clearly.
- Avoid creating mental challenges that can block clarity such as stress and anxiety.
- You’ll be able to have a better focus on your school work and other tasks that you may need to accomplish.
- You can better prioritize things that are important in life. You’ll know what are important things to get done first rather than later.
- You’ll also be able to push through any doubt that you have. It can help you see yourself honestly and non-judgmental.